Marketing Analytics (m/f/d)
Internship, Aachen, 40 hours
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Be part of the navabi crew and experience true collaboration and team work. We believe in the power of the team, not of a single person
- Experience a challenging internship! We will fully integrate you in our team and we can guarantee, you will learn a lot!
- Work in a dynamic industry, a company with startup atmosphere and open door mentality
- Show us your talent, take responsibility and give us your ideas for improvement. We embrace change and never stand still
- 14 nationalities in London and Aachen: We are an international team and love cultural diversity!
YOUR NAVABI CHALLENGE
- As an intern in Marketing Analytics you will support your team in budgeting and forecasting for navabi’s acquisition and retention channels
- In cooperation with our analyst, you will constantly optimise our Marketing mix
- You analyse our Marketing and CRM channels, you identify improvement opportunities and together with our channel managers, you will implement initiatives to optimise our performance
- Defining reporting systems and automating internal processes is part of your internship as well
- Alongside our BI and Digital analysts you will work on modeling and visualising data
- You are a student of economics, international business, or similar and ideally already have put a focus on analytics during your studies
- You speak fluent English; German is a plus
- Numbers are your passion and you love to analyse and understand what they are telling you
- You drive towards results, you have a strong sense of ownership and you are an excellent communicator
- You have gained experience working with Excel, SPSS or other analytics tools and you are open for new experiences
- Last but not least, you love what you do!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or