Human Resources (m/f/d)
Internship, Cologne, 40 hours
OUR PACKAGE FOR YOU
- Be part of the navabi success story while we are on our way to become the Nr.1 Premium Plus size fashion retailer worldwide.
- You are a part of our international team and your skills can add value to navabi.
- Be a navabi rebel and change the world with us!
- At navabi you will be given lots of freedom and great responsibilities. This way we get the best of ourselves.
- Transparency, honesty and trust identify us as a team and we love to celebrate our success together.
YOUR NAVABI CHALLENGE
You support the HR team in the topics:
- Recruiting and employee development
- Performance Management
- Personnel and university marketing
- Team Building
- Employee satisfaction
- Administrative tasks
- You are studying business administration, psychology, pedagogics or others
- Maybe you already gained experience in prior internships in Human Resources which you can develop further at navabi
- You are a uncomplicated, engaged hands-on person and you have the ability to deal with sensitive issues
- Very good English and MS Office skills round off your profile
- Last but not least, you love what you do!
10 years into our e-commerce retail journey, we are striving to realize our potential and to help our customers, who have been neglected by a whole market for far too long, to express herself.
We are sure we have the core ingredients:
- A team driven to pursue excellence that respects and cares for one another;
- A strong growth and profitability path for our business model;
- One of the most loyal customer bases in e-commerce.
We are very meticulous about finding the right people. If during the recruiting process we see a mutual fit, we will do our utmost best to create a position that you can call your dream job. We will invest in your development and our mission is to support navabistas (that’s what we call ourselves) to consciously become the best version of themselves.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are not the biggest fashion e-commerce company, but we have a fantastic work culture and an amazing team of people. We’re really proud to have been voted the best fashion-tech employer over the past years.
Some of the benefits waiting for you are: